Sunday, February 1, 2009

The economy and how I'm going to try to stimulate it!

One person cannot fix the economy but I'm going to give it my best try. And, because one action cannot fix the economy, I'm not going to rely on just one thing.

I'm going to continue to work hard and spend freely.
I'm going to continue to give joyfully what I can.
I'm going to continue to work toward being debt-free.
I'm going to continue to update and clean out my closets.
I'm going to continue to save for a rainy day.
I'm going to continue to contribute to my retirement fund.
I'm going to continue to feed my passion for visiting the world.
I'm going to continue to educate myself by learning new things.
I'm going to continue to evolve as a human being.

I'm going to remind myself daily that I love living on this earth,
no matter how brief my life might be.
I'm going to remind myself daily that I value living in this country,
and the freedoms that brings.
I'm going to remind myself daily that my contributions to this world matter,
so I better make them worthy.

There are a lot of things I could whine and complain about. But I really don't enjoy
myself when I'm whining and complaining. So I'm going to continue to believe that
today I can make a difference, tomorrow will be even better, and Thank you, God, for yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? You have a blog? Whay am I jkust finding out about this today? I MISS you! I'm so excited to be a voyeur in your life. XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete